Sunday, March 6, 2016

A day at a time

Some days are good... some days I can't breathe.  Some days I try to hide that I cried, some days I count how many days since I cried.  But every day, I write and every day at the end of what I write, my last statement is: "I love you more."

Today, I'm in a constant struggle of remembering the good times, thinking about the confusing times and lastly, those times in between.  To say things were easy is a lie.  I know I didn't ask for help all times I needed it, but I'm learning from that.

I also know that when I did ask for help and was completely transparent in October, I felt so much better.  Honesty is the best policy. 

I'm writing, mostly in a journal and not my blog, sorry friends.  But today, I finally made the biggest revelation.  Life goes on, even though most times, I don't want it to.  

I stop and look at others like "how do you not know what is going on?" BUT, at the end of the day, things just move on. Everyone doesn't get it, but I think everyone should.  

I bought groceries today, I got my steps in today, I walked my dogs, I cooked, and I spent the day with my husband and guess what: life goes on.

No matter what has happened, no matter the pain- the old cliche is right... another day, life goes on. Now, take a deep breath everyone and me included!  

It's time to smile again.  Time to smile like I mean it because at the end of the day- that's what Mom would want. Go girl and I love you more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...