Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pizza Pizza

One of the best parts of a big city is the quantity of pizza places.  NYC is definitely not short on pizza! 

We ended up going to three different places and one place twice in the same day! After coming back, the foodie that I am had to recreate that glorious thin crust pizza.  I'm a Chicago girl at heart and love the deep dish and thin pizza, but NY pizza crust is a little sweeter and foldable while you eat it!  

After searching Pinterest for hours for burgers, I added pizza to the list!   Here is the first one that I have tried, it will make three more pizzas, so I have more practice coming up! 

http://feelingfoodish.com/the-best-new-york-style-pizza-dough/

I made the dough on Friday and took it out on Sunday and let it get to room temperature.  


When you pull the dough out, make sure it is bubbly, that means it is ready!


 



We ended up adding sausage and pepperoni and it was really good!  
Can't wait until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...