Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cheeseburger obssession

While we were in New York we tried some really great burgers!   We loved the burgers we had at the New York original, Shake Shack.  Of course I looked on blog after blog and found a great recipe to try!  Only after a couple of hours of reading reviewer comments.

This is the site where I found the recipe- Thank you for sharing! 

http://iamafoodblog.com/best-burger-recipe/


I followed the directions and the end result was fantastic, so of course I had to share!







The amazing burger!!



They were so good that hubby requested them again the next day!   This time I added bacon! 



Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hawaii Day 10- 1/30

Getting ready to head out of Hawaii and hubs helping with my hair :)  This is sooo beautiful! Cheese :) Laid back! Br...